More Smiles Dental Spa Dentistry Blog | James A. Moreau, Jr., D.D.S.

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Stop to smell the floss - er,um, I mean flowers

Wednesdays are a busy day at MoreSMILES.  Yesterday was no exception.  With two doctors, three hygienists and a full support team in place, it's a happy place as we're greeting patients - friends really - making connections, teaching, healing.  It's a beautiful flow of energy. 

At the end of the day, I realized I hadn't spent much time at my desk--which means a backlog of paperwork and emails yet to face. 

In the quiet of the waning afternoon, I found myself in Operatory 2 gazing out at the garden renovations my sons had been working on all day.  The window seat bench began calling my name.  I laid down and gently let my focus transition to the relaxing music playing softly throughout the office.  I looked up into the delicate, lacy branches of the red maple outside the window and watched the bluebird parents tirelessly bringing dinner to their 5 chirping babies.  My breathing slowed; my eyes closed.  Peace reigned.  Ten minutes later, I awoke from my blessed nap.  Refreshed, I returned to my desk and finished my day.

Julie Moreau
Practice Administrator 

posted by MoreSmiles at 10:37 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer: Covington Cosmetic Dentist, Dr. Moreau, has provided this website for informational purposes only. It is not intended to provide advice nor does the use of this site create a doctor-patient relationship. It is only to provide information on a qualified Cosmetic Dentist in Covington, Mandeville, Metairie, New Orleans, Slidell and the surrounding Louisiana areas.

Web Site Design, Development and Optimization by Page 1 Solutions, LLC