More Smiles Dental Spa Dentistry Blog | James A. Moreau, Jr., D.D.S.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

I Googled TMJ, You Got Me Out of Pain & Changed My Life

Dear Dr. Moreau,

I really wanted to tell you how much you've changed my life. I know we joke in your office, but your wisdom/knowledge/expertise is absolutely phenomenal!

I remember the day I "googled" you in my classroom. I was literally sitting in front of 28 teenagers crying because of the pain. I know I was a WRECK when I first went to your office. I bet you wished your name didn't come up first when I googled TMJ. I was pretty much a pain in the *** calling your office every single day! I'm sure Jessica dreaded answering the phone some days. But, you hung in there with me, and thank God that you did.

I love that your immediate goal was to get me out of pain. This orthotic has changed my life. I meant it when I said I freaked out the day I lost the orthotic! I tell everyone who mentions TMJ about you and have posted it all over my Facebook.

...also I can't begin to say enough about your staff. As NUTS as I was in the beginning, they didn't hold it against me.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for listening, believing and helping. You're a great listener and it really meant a lot when you understood. You're my hero!

Sincerely,
Your 29-year-old googling pain-free smiling patient,
Aimee

posted by MoreSmiles at 1:46 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer: Covington Cosmetic Dentist, Dr. Moreau, has provided this website for informational purposes only. It is not intended to provide advice nor does the use of this site create a doctor-patient relationship. It is only to provide information on a qualified Cosmetic Dentist in Covington, Mandeville, Metairie, New Orleans, Slidell and the surrounding Louisiana areas.

Web Site Design, Development and Optimization by Page 1 Solutions, LLC