More Smiles Dental Spa Dentistry Blog | James A. Moreau, Jr., D.D.S.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sotomayor Nominated...For Her Smile??

Naturally, I can't help but notice first thing...a person's smile...Supreme Court nominees no exception. As soon as I saw Obama's Supreme Court nominee Sonia Sotomayor on TV during the official announcement, of course I began subconsciously critiqueing her smile. A nice one, I thought. Very white, stands out. Can't help but make note of it. Then I also noticed her length and her occlusion as she spoke. Seemed familiar. Could be a neuromuscular reconstruction? Nice work at any rate and really, really improves her appearance and her likeability, politics aside. What do you think?? -Julie


posted by MoreSmiles at 7:38 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger Alexander said...

I agree. I just googled "sotomayor veneers" - Looks much better, but I think they are too white for her age. Also, she seemed to have a lisp when talking. Are the veneers long enough?

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer: Covington Cosmetic Dentist, Dr. Moreau, has provided this website for informational purposes only. It is not intended to provide advice nor does the use of this site create a doctor-patient relationship. It is only to provide information on a qualified Cosmetic Dentist in Covington, Mandeville, Metairie, New Orleans, Slidell and the surrounding Louisiana areas.

Web Site Design, Development and Optimization by Page 1 Solutions, LLC