More Smiles Dental Spa Dentistry Blog | James A. Moreau, Jr., D.D.S.

Friday, May 01, 2009

Glad We Could Help!

Dr. Moreau,

I called in desperation, after a horrible bonding procedure, in hopes that someone more qualified than my regular dentist could repair. Your staff was kind enough to fit me in only two days later to see what you could do. When I walked in, I was impressed by the very tasteful surroundings, the pleasant staff, and the overall “feeling” of your office.

You came out and introduced yourself which showed me that you take a personal pride in your practice. Not only did you fully explain what you could and could not do on our first visit, you kept me abreast of what you were doing while working on my teeth. Needless to say, the work you did this morning is far superior to what I had, but it is also much better than I could have expected under the circumstances. Although it is quite difficult to get to your office because of my schedule, I will serioiusly consider making adjustments in the future in order to let a true professional take care of my dental needs.

You have rescued my week!

Regards,
K.B.

posted by MoreSmiles at 8:54 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer: Covington Cosmetic Dentist, Dr. Moreau, has provided this website for informational purposes only. It is not intended to provide advice nor does the use of this site create a doctor-patient relationship. It is only to provide information on a qualified Cosmetic Dentist in Covington, Mandeville, Metairie, New Orleans, Slidell and the surrounding Louisiana areas.

Web Site Design, Development and Optimization by Page 1 Solutions, LLC