More Smiles Dental Spa Dentistry Blog | James A. Moreau, Jr., D.D.S.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sugar Bowl Tickets Available


Woo-hoo! My beloved Alabama Crimson Tide is returning to the Sugar Bowl in New Orleans! Please forgive while I divert from dental-related topics for a moment to revel in the glory...it's been a long time coming.


I know that for many people in these South Louisiana parts, mine is not a popular position, given all the hostilities surrounding Nick Saban's move to the University of Alabama as head coach two years ago. But, come on, guys...I love my Tide, and Saban's done what many before him could not even pretend to do. I went to Alabama in the Bear Bryant days, and let me tell you, college just doesn't get any better than that. And with my daughter there now, well, let's just say it's been a fun season for us.


Which brings me to the real point of this post...in my exuberance, I went online just prior to the bowl match-ups show and purchased some Sugar Bowl tickets, buying extras for my daughter and her friends. Since they were unable to get student tickets on-campus for the SEC Championship game, I assumed there was a solid chance they would get shut out again. As it turns out, they were able to get their tickets at school, so now I have a few extras that we won't be using. If anyone is looking for Sugar Bowl tickets, or if you know of someone who is, just email me at jbmoreau@bellsouth.net.


Roll Tide!


-Julie

Labels: , , ,

posted by MoreSmiles at 8:42 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer: Covington Cosmetic Dentist, Dr. Moreau, has provided this website for informational purposes only. It is not intended to provide advice nor does the use of this site create a doctor-patient relationship. It is only to provide information on a qualified Cosmetic Dentist in Covington, Mandeville, Metairie, New Orleans, Slidell and the surrounding Louisiana areas.

Web Site Design, Development and Optimization by Page 1 Solutions, LLC