More Smiles Dental Spa Dentistry Blog | James A. Moreau, Jr., D.D.S.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Aromatherapy Promotes Relaxation

I love walking into the office when all the aromatherapy diffusers are lit and the tea tree scented paraffin is steaming at the hand-dip station. It sets the tone for me before I ever get to my desk.
Our aromatherapy essential oils are a blend called Peace and Calming. The diffusers we use in each operatory came from a local shop. I also use Peace and Calming at home. Our kids like for me to mix it with a little oil and massage it on their chest or the bottoms of their feet at bedtime. It helps them relax and fall asleep more easily.

The ingredients, tangerine, orange, ylang-ylang (my favorite), patchouli (I tolerate it), and blue tansy, help calm tensions and uplift spirits. Peace and Calming promotes relaxation in our dental office and a deep sense of peace. It is available for patients to purchase; if you'd like to take some home to use, just ask one of our team members.

Peace,
Julie

posted by MoreSmiles at 10:31 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer: Covington Cosmetic Dentist, Dr. Moreau, has provided this website for informational purposes only. It is not intended to provide advice nor does the use of this site create a doctor-patient relationship. It is only to provide information on a qualified Cosmetic Dentist in Covington, Mandeville, Metairie, New Orleans, Slidell and the surrounding Louisiana areas.

Web Site Design, Development and Optimization by Page 1 Solutions, LLC